Good for the Goose, Bad for the Gander: International Labor Standards and Comparative Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Labor Research.
Volume (Year): 28 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric V. Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik, 2005. "Child Labor in the Global Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 199-220, Winter.
- Drusilla K. Brown, 2000.
"International Trade and Core Labor Standards: A Survey of the Recent Literature,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0005, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Drusilla K. Brown, 2000. "International Trade and Core Labour Standards: A Survey of the Recent Literature," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 43, OECD Publishing.
- Carmen Pagés-Serra & James J. Heckman, 2000.
"The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets,"
Research Department Publications
4227, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- James J. Heckman & Carmen Pages, 2000. "The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 7773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Botero & Simeon Djankov & Rafael Porta & Florencio C. Lopez-De-Silanes, 2004.
"The Regulation of Labor,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 119(4), pages 1339-1382, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2002:i:2:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Stern & Katherine Terrell, 2003. "Labor Standards and the World Trade Organization," Working Papers 499, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Maskus, Keith E., 1997. "Should core labor standards be imposed through international trade policy?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1817, The World Bank.
- Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2000. "The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets," Journal of LACEA Economia, LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- Hilson, Gavin, 2012. "Family Hardship and Cultural Values: Child Labor in Malian Small-Scale Gold Mining Communities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1663-1674.
- Alejandro Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2008.
"Trade Unions Go Global!,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2368, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alejandro Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2008. "Trade Unions go global!," Working Papers 2008_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Aug 2008.
- Donado, Alejandro & Wälde, Klaus, 2009. "Trade unions go global!," IAB Discussion Paper 200903, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Fricke, Hans & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2013. "Growth and volatility of tax revenues in Latin America," Working Papers 124, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Alejandro Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2011.
"How Trade Unions Increase Welfare,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3618, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alejando Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "How Trade Unions Increase Welfare," Working Papers 1010, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 19 Aug 2010.
- Alejandro DONADO & Klaus WALDE, 2010. "How Trade Unions Increase Welfare," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Donado, Alejandro & Wälde, Klaus, 2010. "How trade unions increase welfare," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 83, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Yakovlev, Pavel & Sobel, Russell S., 2010. "Occupational safety and profit maximization: Friends or foes?," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 429-435, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.