Ancient Chinese philosophical advice: can it help us find happiness today?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 9 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Merlin Brinkerhoff & Jeffrey Jacob, 1986. "Quality of life in an alternative lifestyle: The smallholding movement," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 153-173, May.
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2005.
"Does Marriage Make People Happy, Or Do Happy People Get Married?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1811, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2006. "Does marriage make people happy, or do happy people get married?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 326-347, April.
- Alois Stutzer & Bruno S. Frey, . "Does Marriage Make People Happy, Or Do Happy People Get Married?," IEW - Working Papers 143, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2003. "Hedonism and Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 437-457, December.
- Ad Bergsma, 2008. "The advice of the wise," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 331-340, September.
- Mohsen Joshanloo, 2014. "Eastern Conceptualizations of Happiness: Fundamental Differences with Western Views," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 475-493, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.