Looking to happy tomorrows with friends: Best and close friendships as they predict happiness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 8 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Felix Requena, 1995. "Friendship and subjective well-being in Spain: A cross-national comparison with the United States," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 271-288, July.
- Sonja Lyubomirsky & Chris Tkach & M. DiMatteo, 2006. "What are the Differences between Happiness and Self-Esteem," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 363-404, 09.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "Democracy or videocracy? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the Italian political arena," MPRA Paper 31117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabatini, F;, 2011.
"The relationship between happiness and health: evidence from Italy,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
11/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2014. "The relationship between happiness and health: Evidence from Italy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 178-187.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "The relationship between happiness and health: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 30948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melikşah Demir & Metin Özdemir, 2010. "Friendship, Need Satisfaction and Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 243-259, April.
- Sabatini Fabio, 2011.
"Who trusts Berlusconi? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the political arena,"
0075, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Who trusts Berlusconi? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the political arena," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Melikşah Demir, 2010. "Close Relationships and Happiness Among Emerging Adults," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 293-313, June.
- Mark Holder & Ben Coleman, 2009. "The Contribution of Social Relationships to Children’s Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 329-349, June.
- van de Wetering, E.J. & van Exel, N.J.A. & Brouwer, W.B.F., 2010. "Piecing the jigsaw puzzle of adolescent happiness," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 923-935, December.
- Melikşah Demir & Ayça Özen & Aysun Doğan & Nicholas Bilyk & Fanita Tyrell, 2011. "I Matter to My Friend, Therefore I am Happy: Friendship, Mattering, and Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 983-1005, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.