Life satisfaction and satisfaction in domains of life: is it a simple relationship?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 7 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & P. Frijters & A. Ferrer-i-Carbonell, 2002.
"The Anatomy of Subjective Well-being,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
02-022/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Valerie Møller & Willem Saris, 2001. "The Relationship between Subjective Well-being and Domain Satisfactions in South Africa," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 97-114, July.
- M. Sirgy & Dennis Cole & Rustan Kosenko & H. Meadow & Don Rahtz & Muris Cicic & Guang Jin & Duygun Yarsuvat & David Blenkhorn & Natasha Nagpal, 1995. "A life satisfaction measure: Additional validational data for the Congruity Life Satisfaction measure," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 237-259, February.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002.
"How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004. "How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, 07.
- Erik Cohen, 2000. "A Facet Theory Approach to Examining Overall and Life Facet Satisfaction Relationships," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 223-237, August.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert & Oswald, Andrew J., 2001.
"Preferences over inflation and unemployment: Evidence from surveys of happiness,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 03-2001, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Robert J. MacCulloch & Rafael Di Tella & Andrew J. Oswald, 2001. "Preferences over Inflation and Unemployment: Evidence from Surveys of Happiness," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 335-341, March.
- H. Meadow & J. Mentzer & D. Rahtz & M. Sirgy, 1992. "A life satisfaction measure based on judgment theory," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 23-59, February.
- Carla Rampichini & Silvana Schifini d'Andrea, 1998. "A Hierarchical Ordinal Probit Model for the Analysis of Life Satisfaction in Italy," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 41-69, May.
- Bruce Headey & Elsie Holmström & Alexander Wearing, 1984. "The impact of life events and changes in domain satisfactions on well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 203-227, October.
- Robert Cummins, 1996. "The domains of life satisfaction: An attempt to order chaos," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 303-328, January.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1994. "Unhappiness and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 648-59, May.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.