The Potential of Anamnestic Comparative Self-Assessment (ACSA) to Reduce Bias in the Measurement of Subjective Well-Being
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 7 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Møller & P. Theuns, 2013. "What are The Best and Worst Times in the Lives of South African Township Dwellers? A Content Analysis of the Self-Defined End-Anchors for Bernheim’s ACSA Scale of Subjective Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 611-640, July.
- Mehrdad Mazaheri & Peter Theuns, 2009. "Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) for Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction Ratings; Multiple Group Invariance Analysis Across Scales with Different Response Format," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 203-221, April.
- Frederik Acker & Peter Theuns, 2010. "On possibilities and limitations of using self-anchoring scales in web surveys," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1129-1137, October.
- Valerie Møller & Peter Theuns & Ida Erstad & Jan Bernheim, 2008. "The Best and Worst Times of Life: Narratives and Assessments of Subjective Well-Being by Anamnestic Comparative Self Assessment (ACSA) in the Eastern Cape, South Africa," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 89(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Débora Godoy-Izquierdo & Raquel Lara Moreno & María Vázquez Pérez & Francisco Araque Serrano & Juan Godoy García, 2013. "Correlates of Happiness Among Older Spanish Institutionalised and Non-Institutionalised Adults," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 389-414, April.
- Joeri Hofmans & Peter Theuns & Frederik Acker, 2009. "Combining quality and quantity. A psychometric evaluation of the self-anchoring scale," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 703-716, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.