How Do People Pursue Happiness?: Relating Personality, Happiness-Increasing Strategies, and Well-Being
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 7 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian Gander & René Proyer & Willibald Ruch & Tobias Wyss, 2013. "Strength-Based Positive Interventions: Further Evidence for Their Potential in Enhancing Well-Being and Alleviating Depression," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1241-1259, August.
- Lotta Uusitalo-Malmivaara, 2012. "Global and School-Related Happiness in Finnish Children," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 601-619, August.
- Dedehouanou, Senakpon & Maertens, Miet, 2011. "Participation in Modern Agri-Food Supply Chain in Senegal and Happiness," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114447, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Annette Henricksen & Christine Stephens, 2013. "The Happiness-Enhancing Activities and Positive Practices Inventory (HAPPI): Development and Validation," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 81-98, March.
- Hung-Chang Chiu & Yi-Ching Hsieh & Huey-Jiuan Yeh & Chien-Liang Kuo & Monle Lee & Der-Jang Yu, 2011. "The Connection Between Happiness and Service Businesses: A Preliminary Study," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 841-860, October.
- Mark Holder & Andrea Klassen, 2010. "Temperament and Happiness in Children," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 419-439, August.
- Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E. & Friman, Margareta, 2010. "Out-of-home activities, daily travel, and subjective well-being," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 723-732, November.
- Benjamin Caunt & John Franklin & Nina Brodaty & Henry Brodaty, 2013. "Exploring the Causes of Subjective Well-Being: A Content Analysis of Peoples’ Recipes for Long-Term Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 475-499, April.
- Nicole Uhde, 2010. "Soziale Sicherheit und Lebenszufriedenheit: Empirische Ergebnisse," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11(4), pages 407-439, November.
- Mark Holder & Ben Coleman & Kamlesh Singh, 2012. "Temperament and Happiness in Children in India," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 261-274, April.
- Rebecca Warner & Kerryellen Vroman, 2011. "Happiness Inducing Behaviors in Everyday Life: An Empirical Assessment of “The How of Happiness”," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 1063-1082, December.
- Ali Eryılmaz, 2012. "A Model of Subjective Well-Being for Adolescents in High School," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 275-289, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.