Integrating The Diverse Definitions of Happiness: A Time-Sequential Framework of Subjective Well-Being
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 6 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F Booysen & H Van Rensburg & M Bachmann & G Louwagie & L Fairall, 2007. "The Heart in Haart: Quality of Life of Patients Enrolled in the Public Sector Antiretroviral Treatment Programme in the Free State Province of South Africa," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 283-329, April.
- John Zelenski & Steven Murphy & David Jenkins, 2008. "The Happy-Productive Worker Thesis Revisited," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 521-537, December.
- Danilo Garcia, 2012. "The Affective Temperaments: Differences between Adolescents in the Big Five Model and Cloninger’s Psychobiological Model of Personality," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(6), pages 999-1017, December.
- Michael Busseri & Stan Sadava, 2013. "Subjective Well-Being as a Dynamic and Agentic System: Evidence from a Longitudinal Study," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1085-1112, August.
- Danilo Garcia & Sverker Sikström, 2013. "Quantifying the Semantic Representations of Adolescents’ Memories of Positive and Negative Life Events," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1309-1323, August.
- Dov Shmotkin & Amit Shrira, 2012. "Happiness and Suffering in the Life Story: An Inquiry into Conflicting Expectations Concerning the Association of Perceived Past with Present Subjective Well-Being in Old Age," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 389-409, June.
- Adorée Durayappah, 2011. "The 3P Model: A General Theory of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 681-716, August.
- Christie Scollon & Amanda Howard & Amanda Caldwell & Sachiyo Ito, 2009. "The Role of Ideal Affect in the Experience and Memory of Emotions," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 257-269, June.
- Alexandra Ganglmair-Wooliscroft & Rob Lawson, 2012. "Subjective Wellbeing and its Influence on Consumer Sentiment Towards Marketing: A New Zealand Example," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 149-166, March.
- Danilo Garcia & Saleh Moradi, 2013. "The Affective Temperaments and Well-Being: Swedish and Iranian Adolescents’ Life Satisfaction and Psychological Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 689-707, April.
- Danilo Garcia & Arvid Erlandsson, 2011. "The Relationship Between Personality and Subjective Well-Being: Different Association Patterns When Measuring the Affective Component in Frequency and Intensity," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 1023-1034, December.
- Michael Frisch, 2013. "Evidence-Based Well-Being/Positive Psychology Assessment and Intervention with Quality of Life Therapy and Coaching and the Quality of Life Inventory (QOLI)," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 193-227, November.
- Johanna Lai & Michael Bond & Natalie Hui, 2007. "The role of social axioms in predicting life satisfaction: a longitudinal study in Hong Kong," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 517-535, December.
- Shahrul Nizam Salahudin & Zuliawati Mohamed Saad & Shirley Ken Tzu Ting & Mohd Nur Ruzainy Alwi, 2012. "Job Characteristics And Employee Wellbeing: A Case Of Malaysian Smes," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship, Global Research Agency, vol. 2(1), pages 36-47, January.
- Rojas, Mariano, 2008. "Experienced Poverty and Income Poverty in Mexico: A Subjective Well-Being Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1078-1093, June.
- Débora Godoy-Izquierdo & Raquel Lara Moreno & María Vázquez Pérez & Francisco Araque Serrano & Juan Godoy García, 2013. "Correlates of Happiness Among Older Spanish Institutionalised and Non-Institutionalised Adults," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 389-414, April.
- Danilo Garcia & Anver Siddiqui, 2009. "Adolescents’ Psychological Well-Being and Memory for Life Events: Influences on Life Satisfaction with Respect to Temperamental Dispositions," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 407-419, August.
- Inmaculada Silla & Nele Cuyper & Francisco Gracia & José Peiró & Hans Witte, 2009. "Job Insecurity and Well-Being: Moderation by Employability," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 739-751, December.
- Silvia Garrido & Ildefonso Méndez & José-María Abellán, 2013. "Analysing the Simultaneous Relationship Between Life Satisfaction and Health-Related Quality of Life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1813-1838, December.
- Danilo Garcia & Saleh Moradi, 2012. "Adolescents’ Temperament and Character: A Longitudinal Study on Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 931-946, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.