Acculturation and Subjective well-being of Chinese Students in Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 5 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ed Diener & Ed Sandvik & Larry Seidlitz & Marissa Diener, 1993. "The relationship between income and subjective well-being: Relative or absolute?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 195-223, March.
- Zhenghui Chen & Gareth Davey, 2008. "Normative Life Satisfaction in Chinese Societies," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 557-564, December.
- Maykel Verkuyten, 2008. "Life Satisfaction Among Ethnic Minorities: The Role of Discrimination and Group Identification," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 391-404, December.
- Imaginário, Susana & Vieira, Luís Sérgio & Jesus, Saul, 2013. "Subjective Well-being and Social Integration of College Students," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 1(3), pages 215-223.
- Gareth Davey & Zhenghui Chen & Anna Lau, 2009. "‘Peace in a Thatched Hut—that is Happiness’: Subjective Wellbeing Among Peasants in Rural China," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 239-252, April.
- Zhenghui Chen & Gareth Davey, 2008. "Happiness and Subjective Wellbeing in Mainland China," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 589-600, December.
- repec:ris:cieodp:2013_018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enzo Grossi & Giorgio Tavano Blessi & Pier Sacco & Massimo Buscema, 2012. "The Interaction Between Culture, Health and Psychological Well-Being: Data Mining from the Italian Culture and Well-Being Project," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 129-148, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.