Life Cycle Welfare: Trends and Differences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 2 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2004.
"Well-being over time in Britain and the USA,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1359-1386, July.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2001. "Well-Being Over Time in Britain and the USA," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 616, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2000. "Well-Being Over Time in Britain and the USA," NBER Working Papers 7487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oswald, Andrew, 1997.
"Happiness and Economic Performance,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
478, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2003. "Building a Better Theory of Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wan-chi Chen, 2012. "How Education Enhances Happiness: Comparison of Mediating Factors in Four East Asian Countries," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 117-131, March.
- Esteban Calvo & Kelly Haverstick & Steven A. Sass, 2007.
"What Makes Retirees Happier: A Gradual or 'Cold Turkey' Retirement?,"
Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
wp2007-18, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2007.
- Calvo, Esteban & Haverstick, Kelly & Sass, Steven, 2007. "What Makes Retirees Happier: A Gradual or 'Cold Turkey' Retirement?," MPRA Paper 5607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anke Plagnol & Richard Easterlin, 2008. "Aspirations, Attainments, and Satisfaction: Life Cycle Differences Between American Women and Men," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 601-619, December.
- Graham, Carol, 2005. "Globalization, Poverty, Inequality, and Insecurity: Some Insights from the Economics of Happiness," Working Paper Series RP2005/33, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Malcolm Dowling & Yap Chin-Fang, 2006. "Homeostasis and Well Being," Development Economics Working Papers 22077, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ming-Chang Tsai & Heng-Hao Chang & Wan-chi Chen, 2012. "Globally Happy: Individual Globalization, Expanded Capacities, and Subjective Wellbeing," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 509-524, September.
- Jyotsna Agrawal & Pratima Murthy & Mariamma Philip & Seema Mehrotra & K. Thennarasu & John John & N. Girish & V. Thippeswamy & Mohan Isaac, 2011. "Socio-demographic Correlates of Subjective Well-being in Urban India," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 419-434, May.
- Yang Yang & Muhammad Waliji, 2010. "Increment–Decrement Life Table Estimates of Happy Life Expectancy for the U.S. Population," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 775-795, December.
- Gokdemir, Ozge & Dumludag, Devrim, 2011. "Subjective well-being among ethnic minorities: the Dutch case," MPRA Paper 38691, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Switek, Malgorzata, 2012. "Internal Migration and Life Satisfaction: Well-Being Effects of Moving as a Young Adult," IZA Discussion Papers 7016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.