Modernity and Happiness – The Case of Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 1 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wolfgang Glatzer & Mathias Bös, 1998. "Subjective Attendants of Unification and Transformation in Germany," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 171-196, February.
- Robert Cummins, 1998. "The Second Approximation to an International Standard for Life Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 307-334, March.
- Chau-kiu Cheung & Kwok Leung, 2010. "Ways that Social Change Predicts Personal Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 459-477, May.
- Aaron Ahuvia, 2002. "Individualism/Collectivism and Cultures of Happiness: A Theoretical Conjecture on the Relationship between Consumption, Culture and Subjective Well-Being at the National Level," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 23-36, March.
- Harbi, Sana El & Grolleau, Gilles, 2012. "Does self-employment contribute to national happiness?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 670-676.
- Francis Heylighen & Jan Bernheim, 2000. "Global Progress I: Empirical Evidence for ongoing Increase in Quality-of-life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 323-349, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.