Happiness Through Vacationing: Just a Temporary Boost or Long-Term Benefits?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ateca-Amestoy, Victoria & Serrano-del-Rosal, Rafael & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza, 2008. "The leisure experience," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 64-78, February.
- Petri Laukka, 2007. "Uses of music and psychological well-being among the elderly," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 215-241, June.
- Bruce Headey, 2006. "Happiness: Revising Set Point Theory and Dynamic Equilibrium Theory to Account for Long Term Change," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 607, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi & Jeremy Hunter, 2003. "Happiness in Everyday Life: The Uses of Experience Sampling," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 185-199, June.
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2010. "Capability and happiness: Conceptual difference and reality links," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 344-350, June.
- Kennon Sheldon & Sonja Lyubomirsky, 2006. "Achieving Sustainable Gains in Happiness: Change Your Actions, not Your Circumstances," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 55-86, 03.
- Michele Tugade & Barbara Fredrickson, 2007. "Regulation of Positive Emotions: Emotion Regulation Strategies that Promote Resilience," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 311-333, September.
- William Swinyard & Ah-Keng Kau & Hui-Yin Phua, 2001. "Happiness, Materialism, and Religious Experience in the US AND SINGAPORE," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 13-32, March.
- Janet Neal & M. Sirgy & Muzaffer Uysal, 2004. "Measuring the Effect of Tourism Services on Travelers’ Quality of Life: Further Validation," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 243-277, December.
- Lina Eriksson & James Rice & Robert Goodin, 2007. "Temporal Aspects of Life Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 80(3), pages 511-533, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.