Measuring Lay Conceptions of Well-Being: The Beliefs About Well-Being Scale
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher Peterson & Nansook Park & Martin Seligman, 2005. "Orientations to happiness and life satisfaction: the full life versus the empty life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 25-41, 03.
- Mike Martin, 2008. "Paradoxes of happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 171-184, June.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2003. "Hedonism and Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 437-457, December.
- Bengt Brülde, 2007. "Happiness and the Good Life. Introduction and Conceptual Framework," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Carol Ryff & Burton Singer, 2008. "Know Thyself and Become What You Are: A Eudaimonic Approach to Psychological Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 13-39, January.
- Ethan McMahan & Kevin Dixon & Lindsey King, 2013. "Evidence of Associations Between Lay Conceptions of Well-Being, Conception-Congruent Behavior, and Experienced Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 655-671, April.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2011. "Happiness Is Absolute, Universal, Ultimate, Unidimensional, Cardinally Measurable and Interpersonally Comparable: A Basis for the Environmentally Responsible Happy Nation Index," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 16-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Yew-Kwang NG, 2013. "Some Conceptual and Methodological Issues on Happiness: Lessons from Evolutionary Biology," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1308, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.