Affective Well-Being in Retirement: The Influence of Values, Money, and Health Across Three Years
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ute Kunzmann, 2008. "Differential Age Trajectories of Positive and Negative Affect: Further Evidence From the Berlin Aging Study," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 63(5), pages P261-P270.
- Burroughs, James E & Rindfleisch, Aric, 2002. " Materialism and Well-Being: A Conflicting Values Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 348-70, December.
- Maximiliane E. Szinovacz & Adam Davey, 2004. "Honeymoons and Joint Lunches: Effects of Retirement and Spouse's Employment on Depressive Symptoms," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 59(5), pages P233-P245.
- Singh-Manoux, Archana & Adler, Nancy E. & Marmot, Michael G., 2003. "Subjective social status: its determinants and its association with measures of ill-health in the Whitehall II study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1321-1333, March.
- Jennifer R. Piazza & Susan T. Charles & David M. Almeida, 2007. "Living With Chronic Health Conditions: Age Differences in Affective Well-Being," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(6), pages P313-P321.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.