Big Five Personality Traits and Self-Esteem as Predictors of Life Satisfaction in Iranian Muslim University Students
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mohsen Joshanloo & Masoud Nosratabadi, 2009. "Levels of Mental Health Continuum and Personality Traits," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 211-224, January.
- Johanna Lai & Michael Bond & Natalie Hui, 2007. "The role of social axioms in predicting life satisfaction: a longitudinal study in Hong Kong," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 517-535, December.
- Şahin Kapıkıran, 2013. "Loneliness and Life Satisfaction in Turkish Early Adolescents: The Mediating Role of Self Esteem and Social Support," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 617-632, April.
- Fabian O. Ugwu & Chidi Ugwu, 2013. "Anointing Without Money: Exploring the Relationships between Materialism, Happiness and Daily Spiritual Experience in a Nigerian Sample," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(5), pages 1196-1207, May.
- Xiaofei Yan & Jingkuan Su & Xia Zhu & Dan He, 2013. "Loneliness and Subjective Happiness as Mediators of the Effects of Core Self-evaluations on Life Satisfaction Among Chinese College Students," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 757-766, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.