Should Happiness-Maximization be the Goal of Government?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Easterlin, Richard A, 2001. "Income and Happiness: Towards an Unified Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 465-84, July.
- Willem Saris & Anna Andreenkova, 2001. "Following Changes in Living Conditions and Happiness in Post Communist Russia: the Russet Panel," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 95-109, June.
- Martin Binder, 2013. "Subjective Well-being Capabilities: Bridging the Gap between the Capability Approach and Subjective Well-Being Research," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Jan Ott, 2010. "Greater Happiness for a Greater Number: Some Non-controversial Options for Governments," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 631-647, October.
- Seth Kaplan & Joseph Luchman & Landon Mock, 2013. "General and Specific Question Sequence Effects in Satisfaction Surveys: Integrating Directional and Correlational Effects," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 1443-1458, October.
- Martin Binder, 2013. "Innovativeness and Subjective Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 561-578, April.
- Valérie Prycker, 2010. "Happiness on the Political Agenda? PROS and CONS," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 585-603, October.
- Heinz-Herbert Noll, 2013. "Subjective Social Indicators: Benefits and Limitations for Policy Making—An Introduction to this Special Issue," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 1-11, October.
- Néstor Gandelman & Rafael Porzecanski, 2013. "Happiness Inequality: How Much is Reasonable?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 257-269, January.
- Roma Debnath & Ravi Shankar, 2014. "Does Good Governance Enhance Happiness: A Cross Nation Study," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 235-253, March.
- Christian Schubert, 2012. "Pursuing Happiness," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.