Job Insecurity and Well-Being: Moderation by Employability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grip, Andries de & Loo, Jasper van & Sanders, Jos, 2004. "The Industry Employability Index: Taking account of supply and demand characteristics," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13263, Maastricht University.
- Chu Kim-Prieto & Ed Diener & Maya Tamir & Christie Scollon & Marissa Diener, 2005. "Integrating The Diverse Definitions of Happiness: A Time-Sequential Framework of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 261-300, 09.
- Cheng, Yawen & Chen, Chun-Wan & Chen, Chiou-Jong & Chiang, Tung-liang, 2005. "Job insecurity and its association with health among employees in the Taiwanese general population," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 41-52, July.
- Heaney, Catherine A. & Israel, Barbara A. & House, James S., 1994. "Chronic job insecurity among automobile workers: Effects on job satisfaction and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1431-1437, May.
- Ferrie, Jane E. & Shipley, Martin J. & Newman, Katherine & Stansfeld, Stephen A. & Marmot, Michael, 2005. "Self-reported job insecurity and health in the Whitehall II study: potential explanations of the relationship," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 1593-1602, April.
- Luo Lu & Robin Gilmour, 2004. "Culture and conceptions of happiness: individual oriented and social oriented swb," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 269-291, September.
- Schreurs, Bert & van Emmerik, IJ. Hetty & Guenter, Hannes & Germeys, Filip, 2011. "A Weekly Diary Study on the Buffering Role of Social Support in the Relationship between Job Insecurity and Employee Performance," Working Papers 2011/27, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Chris Sibley & Niki Harré & William Hoverd & Carla Houkamau, 2011. "The Gap in the Subjective Wellbeing of Māori and New Zealand Europeans Widened Between 2005 and 2009," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 103-115, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.