Minimal infeasible constraint sets in convex integer programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Global Optimization.
Volume (Year): 46 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10898
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1977. "An Observation on the Structure of Production Sets with Indivisibilities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 453, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Obuchowska, Wieslawa T., 1998. "Infeasibility analysis for systems of quadratic convex inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 633-643, June.
- Wiesława Obuchowska, 2010. "Unboundedness in reverse convex and concave integer programming," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 187-204, October.
- Obuchowska, Wiesława T., 2012. "Feasibility in reverse convex mixed-integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 58-67.
- Obuchowska, Wiesława T., 2014. "Feasible partition problem in reverse convex and convex mixed-integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 129-137.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.