Dispersion of growth paths of macroeconomic models in thermodynamic limits: two-parameter Poisson–Dirichlet models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination.
Volume (Year): 3 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11403
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aoki, Masanao & Yoshikawa, Hiroshi, 2002. "Demand saturation-creation and economic growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 127-154, June.
- AOKI Masanao & YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi, 2007.
"Non-Self-Averaging in Macroeconomic Models: A Criticism of Modern Micro-founded Macroeconomics,"
07057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aoki, Masanao & Yoshikawa, Hiroshi, 2007. "Non-Self-Averaging in Macroeconomic Models: A Criticism of Modern Micro-founded Macroeconomics," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Masanao Aoki, . "Reconstructing Macroeconomics: A Perspective from Statistical Physics and Combinatorial Stochastic Processes," UCLA Economics Online Papers 390, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aoki,Masanao & Yoshikawa,Hiroshi, 2007. "Reconstructing Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521831062, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.