Introduction to the symposium on mathematics and economics: some perspectives from the Mathematical Association of America Curriculum Foundation seminar
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/120857/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rae Goodman, 2010. "Problem-based learning: merging of economics and mathematics," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 477-483, October.
- Roberta Schroder, 2010. "Teaching across disciplines: using collaborative instruction in undergraduate education," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 484-488, October.
- Sheldon Gordon, 2010. "The state of mathematics education today: what happens in the math classroom," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 471-476, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.