Comparing Several Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches to Time Series Clustering: A Simulation Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Classification.
Volume (Year): 27 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maharaj, E.A., 2001.
"Comparison of Non-Stationary Time Series in the Frequency Domain,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
1/01, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Maharaj, Elizabeth Ann, 2002. "Comparison of non-stationary time series in the frequency domain," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 131-141, July.
- Alonso, A.M. & Berrendero, J.R. & Hernandez, A. & Justel, A., 2006. "Time series clustering based on forecast densities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 762-776, November.
- E. Otranto, 2008.
"Clustering Heteroskedastic Time Series by Model-Based Procedures,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200801, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Otranto, Edoardo, 2008. "Clustering heteroskedastic time series by model-based procedures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4685-4698, June.
- Pedro Galeano & Daniel Peña, 2001. "Multivariate Analysis In Vector Time Series," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws012415, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Jianqing Fan, 2004. "Generalised likelihood ratio tests for spectral density," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 195-209, March.
- Vilar, J.A. & Alonso, A.M. & Vilar, J.M., 2010. "Non-linear time series clustering based on non-parametric forecast densities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2850-2865, November.
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno & Pena, Daniel, 2006. "A periodogram-based metric for time series classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2668-2684, June.
- Juan Vilar & José Vilar & Sonia Pértega, 2009. "Classifying Time Series Data: A Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 3-28, April.
- Corduas, Marcella & Piccolo, Domenico, 2008. "Time series clustering and classification by the autoregressive metric," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1860-1872, January.
- Maharaj, E.A., 1994. "A Significance Test for Classifying ARMA Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 18/94, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.