A Binary Integer Program to Maximize the Agreement Between Partitions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Classification.
Volume (Year): 25 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leo Katz & James Powell, 1953. "A proposed index of the conformity of one sociometric measurement to another," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 249-256, September.
- Lawrence Hubert & Frank Baker, 1978. "Evaluating the conformity of sociometric measurements," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 31-41, March.
- Ahmed N. Albatineh & Magdalena Niewiadomska-Bugaj & Daniel Mihalko, 2006. "On Similarity Indices and Correction for Chance Agreement," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 301-313, September.
- H. Messatfa, 1992. "An algorithm to maximize the agreement between partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-15, January.
- Isabella Morlini & Sergio Zani, 2012. "Dissimilarity and similarity measures for comparing dendrograms and their applications," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 85-105, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.