Selecting Among Multi-Mode Partitioning Models of Different Complexities: A Comparison of Four Model Selection Criteria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Classification.
Volume (Year): 25 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Robert Tibshirani & Guenther Walther & Trevor Hastie, 2001. "Estimating the number of clusters in a data set via the gap statistic," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 411-423.
- Schepers, Jan & van Mechelen, Iven & Ceulemans, Eva, 2006. "Three-mode partitioning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1623-1642, December.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1966. "Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 279-311, September.
- van Rosmalen, J.M. & Groenen, P.J.F. & Trejos, J. & Castilli, W., 2005. "Global Optimization strategies for two-mode clustering," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-33, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Eva Ceulemans & Iven Mechelen, 2005. "Hierarchical classes models for three-way three-mode binary data: interrelations and model selection," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 461-480, September.
- Alessio Farcomeni, 2009. "Robust Double Clustering: A Method Based on Alternating Concentration Steps," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 77-101, April.
- van Dijk, A. & van Rosmalen, J.M. & Paap, R., 2009. "A Bayesian approach to two-mode clustering," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-06, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Joost Rosmalen & Patrick Groenen & Javier Trejos & William Castillo, 2009. "Optimization Strategies for Two-Mode Partitioning," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 155-181, August.
- Timmerman, Marieke E. & Ceulemans, Eva & Kiers, Henk A.L. & Vichi, Maurizio, 2010. "Factorial and reduced K-means reconsidered," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 1858-1871, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.