Metric inference for social networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Classification.
Volume (Year): 11 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Pierre Barthélemy & Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 1986. "On the use of ordered sets in problems of comparison and consensus of classifications," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 187-224, September.
- Leo Katz, 1953. "A new status index derived from sociometric analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 39-43, March.
- Pierre Barthelemy, Jean & Monjardet, Bernard, 1981. "The median procedure in cluster analysis and social choice theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 235-267, May.
- Bock, Hans H., 1996. "Probabilistic models in cluster analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 5-28, November.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1998.
"Preferential Partner Selection in Evolutionary Labor Markets: A Study in Agent-Based Computational Economics,"
Staff General Research Papers
4063, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1998. "Preferential Partner Selection in Evolutionary Labor Markets: A Study in Agent-Based Computational Economics," Staff General Research Papers 2048, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 1998.
"Gale-Shapley Matching in an Evolutionary Trade Network Game,"
Game Theory and Information
9805004, EconWPA, revised 26 Jul 1998.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998. "Gale-Shapley Matching in an Evolutionary Trade Network Game," Staff General Research Papers 1230, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 1998. "Ex Ante Capacity Effects in Evolutionary Labor Markets with Adaptive Search," Labor and Demography 9811003, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.