The impact of broadband on jobs and the German economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Intereconomics.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=113472
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul KATZ & Pantelis KOUTROUMPIS, 2012. "The Economic Impact of Telecommunications in Senegal," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(86), pages 21-42, 2nd quart.
- Kongaut, Chatchai & Bohlin, Erik, 2014. "Impact of broadband speed on economic outputs: An empirical study of OECD countries," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101415, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Tselekounis, Markos & Xylogianni, Eirini & Varoutas, Dimitris & Martakos, Drakoulis, 2013. "Geographically differentiated NGA deployment," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88533, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Tselekounis, Markos & Orfanou, Georgia & Varoutas, Dimitris, 2014. "Coexistence of copper and fiber unbundling: Access charges and investment incentives," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101400, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Tselekounis, Markos & Maniadakis, Dimitris & Varoutas, Dimitris, 2012. "NGA investments: A departure from the existing cost and demand structure assumptions," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72490, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.