Bad bank(s) and the recapitalisation of the banking sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Intereconomics.
Volume (Year): 44 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=113472
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Kjell G. Nyborg, 2011.
"Bank Bailout Menus,"
FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group
dp668, Financial Markets Group.
- Bhattacharya, Sudipto & Nyborg, Kjell G, 2010. "Bank Bailout Menus," CEPR Discussion Papers 7906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sudipto BHATTACHARYA & Kjell G. NYBORG, 2010. "Bank Bailout Menus," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series, Swiss Finance Institute 10-24, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Kjell G. Nyborg, 2011. "Bank Bailout Menus," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp676, Financial Markets Group.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 2009. "Fire, flood, and lifeboats: policy responses to the global crisis of 2007-09," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Oct, pages 207-249.
- Ulrich Suntum & Cordelius Ilgmann, 2013. "Bad banks: a proposal based on German financial history," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 367-384, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.