The economic child: developmental aspects of economic behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Review of Economics.
Volume (Year): 57 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12232
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dauphin, Anyck & El Lahga, AbdelRahmen & Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy, 2008.
"Are Children Decision-Makers Within the Household?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anyck Dauphin & Abdel‐Rahmen El Lahga & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2011. "Are Children Decision‐Makers within the Household?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(553), pages 871-903, 06.
- Anyck Dauphin & Abdel-Rahmen El Lahga & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2010. "Are Children Decision-Makers Within the Household?," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-17, CIRANO.
- Anyck Dauphin & Abdel-Rahmen El Lahga & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2008. "Are Children Decision-Makers Within the Household?," Cahiers de recherche 0829, CIRPEE.
- Sutter, Matthias & Feri, Francesco & Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Nordblom, Katarina & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela, 2010.
"Social Preferences in Childhood and Adolescence: A Large-Scale Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Sutter & Francesco Feri & Martin G. Kocher & Peter Martinsson & Katarina Nordblom & Daniela Rutzler, 2010. "Social preferences in childhood and adolescence - A large-scale experiment," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 10-07, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Matthias Sutter & Francesco Feri & Martin G. Kocher & Peter Martinsson & Katarina Nordblom & Daniela R?tzler, 2010. "Social preferences in childhood and adolescence ? A large-scale experiment," Working Papers 2010-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Sutter, Matthias & Feri, Francesco & Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Nordblom, Katarina & Rützler, Daniela, 2010. "Social preferences in childhood and adolescence - A large-scale experiment," Working Papers in Economics 454, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Daniel Houser & Marco Piovesan, 2010. "Willpower in children and adults: a survey of results and economic implications," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 259-267, September.
- Browning, Martin, 1992. "Children and Household Economic Behavior," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1434-75, September.
- Ilaria Castelli & Davide Massaro & Alan Sanfey & Antonella Marchetti, 2010. "Fairness and intentionality in children’s decision-making," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 269-288, September.
- Davis, Harry L, 1976. " Decision Making within the Household," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(4), pages 241-60, March.
- V. Pelligra & A. Isoni & R. Fadda & I. Doneddu, 2010. "Social Preferences and Perceived Intentions. An experiment with Normally Developing and Autistic Spectrum Disorders Subjects," Working Paper CRENoS 201010, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.