Shipping hazardous waste: implications for economically developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wilson, John K. & Damania, Richard, 2005. "Corruption, political competition and environmental policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 516-535, May.
- Alderton, Tony & Winchester, Nik, 2002. "Globalisation and de-regulation in the maritime industry," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 35-43, January.
- Aynsley Kellow & Anthony R. Zito, 2002. "Steering through Complexity: EU Environmental Regulation in the International Context," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 50(1), pages 43-60, 03.
- Li, K. X., 1999. "The safety and quality of open registers and a new approach for classifying risky ships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 135-143, June.
- Tolofari, Sonny R & Button, Kenneth J & Pitfield, David E, 1986. "Shipping Costs and the Controversy over Open Registry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 409-27, June.
- Haralambides, Hercules E. & Yang, Jiaqi, 2003. "A fuzzy set theory approach to flagging out: towards a new Chinese shipping policy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 13-22, January.
- Metaxas, B. N., 1981. "Flags of convenience," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 52-66, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.