The price of non-compliance with the Kyoto Protocol: The remarkable case of Norway
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elin Berg & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1997. "Market Power, International CO2 Taxation and Oil Wealth," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 33-71.
- Babiker, Mustafa & Reilly, John M. & Jacoby, Henry D., 2000. "The Kyoto Protocol and developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 525-536, July.
- Hagem, Cathrine & Kallbekken, Steffen & Maestad, Ottar & Westskog, Hege, 2005. "Enforcing the Kyoto Protocol: sanctions and strategic behavior," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2112-2122, November.
- Steffen Kallbekken & Hege Westskog, 2005. "Should Developing Countries Take on Binding Commitments in a Climate Agreement? An Assessment of Gains and Uncertainty," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 41-60.
- Bang, Guri & Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon & Menz, Fredric C., 2007. "The United States and international climate cooperation: International "pull" versus domestic "push"," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1282-1291, February.
- Barrett, Scott, 2009. "Rethinking Global Climate Change Governance," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 3(5), pages 1-12.
- Gonzalo Edwards, 2008. "Climate Change An inconvenient maybe," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 35(1 Year 20), pages 5-17, June.
- Barrett, Scott, 2008. "Rethinking Global Climate Change Governance," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael Finus, 2008.
"The enforcement mechanisms of the Kyoto protocol: flawed or promising concepts?,"
AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 13-25, April.
- Michael Finus, 2008. "The enforcement mechanisms of the Kyoto protocol: flawed or promising concepts?," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 13-25, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.