Genesis of the CDM: the original policymaking goals of the 1997 Brazilian proposal and their evolution in the Kyoto protocol negotiations into the CDM
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellis, Jane & Winkler, Harald & Corfee-Morlot, Jan & Gagnon-Lebrun, Frederic, 2007. "CDM: Taking stock and looking forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Gavronski, J.D. & Sampaio, C.H., 2007. "Thermal and renewable sources to sustain the growth of the Brazilian Electric System," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 278-280, December.
- Silayan, Alan, 2005. "Equitable distribution of CDM projects among developing countries," HWWA Reports 255, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Lambert Schneider, 2009. "A Clean Development Mechanism with global atmospheric benefits for a post-2012 climate regime," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 95-111, May.
- Michaelowa, Axel, 2005. "CDM: Current status and possibilities for reform," HWWI Research Papers 4-3, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.