Microeconomic analysis on the growth of trade volume in China: 1978–2007
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Frontiers of Economics in China.
Volume (Year): 5 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11459
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 2002.
"Outsourcing Versus FDI in Industry Equilibrium,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3647, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 2002. "Outsourcing versus FDI in Industry Equilibrium," Working Papers 148, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Discussion Papers in Economics..
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 2002. "Outsourcing versus FDI in Industry Equilibrium?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1965, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 2002. "Outsourcing versus FDI in Industry Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 9300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuñat, Alejandro & Maffezzoli, Marco, 2005.
"Can Comparative Advantage Explain the Growth of US Trade?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2007. "Can Comparative Advantage Explain the Growth of us Trade?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(520), pages 583-602, 04.
- Alejandro Cunat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2003. "Can Comparative Advantage Explain the Growth of US Trade?," Working Papers 241, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alejandro Cunat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2005. "Can comparative advantage explain the growth of US trade?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19919, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2005. "Can Comparative Advantage Explain the Growth of US Trade?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0669, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Robert C. Feenstra, .
"Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy,"
Department of Economics
98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998. "Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Hummels, D. & Levinsohn, J., 1993.
"Monopolistic Competition and International Trade: Reconsidering the Evidence,"
339, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Hummels, David & Levinsohn, James, 1995. "Monopolistic Competition and International Trade: Reconsidering the Evidence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(3), pages 799-836, August.
- David Hummels & James Levinsohn, 1993. "Monopolistic Competition and International Trade: Reconsidering the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Grossman, Gene M, 1982.
"Trade and Protection with Multistage Production,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 583-94, October.
- Jon Haveman & David Hummels, 2004. "Alternative hypotheses and the volume of trade: the gravity equation and the extent of specialization," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 199-218, February.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
- Lemoine, Francoise & Unal-Kesenci, Deniz, 2004. "Assembly Trade and Technology Transfer: The Case of China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 829-850, May.
- Robert C. Feenstra & James R. Markusen & Andrew K. Rose, 2001. "Using the gravity equation to differentiate among alternative theories of trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(2), pages 430-447, May.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2000.
"Can vertical specialization explain the growth of world trade?,"
96, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2003. "Can Vertical Specialization Explain the Growth of World Trade?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 52-102, February.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 1999. "Production sharing in East Asia : who does what for whom, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2197, The World Bank.
- David Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- Jones, Ronald W & Kierzkowski, Henryk, 1986. "Neighborhood Production Structures, with an Application to the Theory of International Trade," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 59-76, March.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.