Lévy term structure models: No-arbitrage and completeness
AbstractThe Lévy term structure model due to Eberlein and Raible is extended to non-homogeneous driving processes. The classes of equivalent martingale and local martingale measures for various filtrations are characterized. It turns out that in a number of standard situations the martingale measure is unique. Copyright Springer-Verlag Berlin/Heidelberg 2005
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernst Eberlein & Wolfgang Kluge & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2006. "Symmetries In Lévy Term Structure Models," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(06), pages 967-986.
- Jir\^o Akahori & Takahiro Tsuchiya, 2006.
"What is the natural scale for a L\'evy process in modelling term structure of interest rates?,"
- Jirô Akahori & Takahiro Tsuchiya, 2006. "What is the Natural Scale for a Lévy Process in Modelling Term Structure of Interest Rates?," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 299-313, December.
- Kallsen, Jan & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes, 2010. "Exponentially affine martingales, affine measure changes and exponential moments of affine processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 163-181, February.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & David Skovmand, 2010. "Picard approximation of stochastic differential equations and application to LIBOR models," Papers 1007.3362, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2011.
- Jacek Jakubowski & Jerzy Zabczyk, 2007. "Exponential moments for HJM models with jumps," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 429-445, July.
- Damir Filipović & Stefan Tappe, 2008. "Existence of Lévy term structure models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 83-115, January.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2012.
"Basics of Levy processes,"
2012-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Lijun Bo & Ying Jiao & Xuewei Yang, 2011.
"Credit derivatives pricing with default density term structure modelled by Lévy random fields,"
- Lijun Bo & Ying Jiao & Xuewei Yang, 2011. "Credit derivatives pricing with default density term structure modelled by L\'evy random fields," Papers 1112.2952, arXiv.org.
- Ernst Eberlein & Fehmi Özkan, 2005. "The Lévy LIBOR model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 327-348, 07.
- Jean Jacod & Philip Protter, 2010. "Risk-neutral compatibility with option prices," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 285-315, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.