Convergence of utility functions and convergence of optimal strategies
AbstractIn this paper we study the stability (in the L p as well as for the almost sure convergence sense) of the optimal investment-consumption strategy with respect to the choice of the utility function. Copyright Springer-Verlag Berlin/Heidelberg 2004
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 8 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Other versions of this item:
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini, 2004. "Convergence of utility functions and convergence of optimal strategies," Post-Print halshs-00151579, HAL.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michail Anthropelos & Gordan Žitković, 2010. "Partial equilibria with convex capital requirements: existence, uniqueness and stability," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 107-135, January.
- Gordan Zitkovic, 2009. "An example of a stochastic equilibrium with incomplete markets," Papers 0906.0208, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2010.
- Gino Favero & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2006. "Shortfall risk minimising strategies in the binomial model: characterisation and convergence," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 237-253, October.
- Constantinos Kardaras & Gordan Zitkovic, 2007. "Stability of the utility maximization problem with random endowment in incomplete markets," Papers 0706.0482, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2010.
- Hao Xing, 2012. "Stability of the exponential utility maximization problem with respect to preferences," Papers 1205.6160, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Michail Anthropelos & Gordan Zitkovic, 2009. "Partial Equilibria with Convex Capital Requirements: Existence, Uniqueness and Stability," Papers 0901.3318, arXiv.org.
- Nicole Bäuerle & Ulrich Rieder, 2009. "MDP algorithms for portfolio optimization problems in pure jump markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 591-611, September.
- Larsen, Kasper & Zitkovic, Gordan, 2007. "Stability of utility-maximization in incomplete markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(11), pages 1642-1662, November.
- Niu, Liqun, 2008. "Some stability results of optimal investment in a simple Lévy market," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 445-452, February.
- Kasper Larsen & Gordan Zitkovic, 2007. "Stability of utility-maximization in incomplete markets," Papers 0706.0474, arXiv.org.
- Markus Mocha & Nicholas Westray, 2011. "The Stability of the Constrained Utility Maximization Problem - A BSDE Approach," Papers 1107.0190, arXiv.org.
- Gordan Žitković, 2012. "An example of a stochastic equilibrium with incomplete markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 177-206, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.