Liquidity risk, price impacts and the replication problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 60H - - - - - -
- 60G - - - - - -
- 91B - - - - - -
- 91B - - - - - -
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - General
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Philipp Weber & Bernd Rosenow, 2006. "Large stock price changes: volume or liquidity?," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 7-14.
- Umut Çetin & H. Soner & Nizar Touzi, 2010. "Option hedging for small investors under liquidity costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 317-341, September.
- Umut Çetin & Robert Jarrow & Philip Protter, 2004. "Liquidity risk and arbitrage pricing theory," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 311-341, 08.
- Aurelien Alfonsi & Antje Fruth & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal execution strategies in limit order books with general shape functions," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 143-157.
- P. Weber & B. Rosenow, 2005. "Order book approach to price impact," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 357-364.
- RØdiger Frey, 1998. "Perfect option hedging for a large trader," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 115-141.
- Umut Çetin & L. C. G. Rogers, 2007.
"Modeling Liquidity Effects In Discrete Time,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 15-29.
- Jarrow, Robert A., 1994. "Derivative Security Markets, Market Manipulation, and Option Pricing Theory," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 241-261, June.
- J. Doyne Farmer & Laszlo Gillemot & Fabrizio Lillo & Szabolcs Mike & Anindya Sen, 2004.
"What really causes large price changes?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 383-397.
- Marcel Blais & Philip Protter, 2010. "An Analysis Of The Supply Curve For Liquidity Risk Through Book Data," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(06), pages 821-838.
- Vathana Ly Vath & Mohamed Mnif & Huyên Pham, 2007. "A model of optimal portfolio selection under liquidity risk and price impact," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 51-90, January.
- Aur\'elien Alfonsi & Antje Fruth & Alexander Schied, 2007. "Optimal execution strategies in limit order books with general shape functions," Papers 0708.1756, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- H. Mete Soner & Umut Cetin & Nizar Touzi, 2010. "Option hedging for small investors under liquidity costs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28992, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Darrell Duffie & Rui Kan, 1996. "A Yield-Factor Model Of Interest Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 379-406.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2013. "Fractal Markets Hypothesis and the Global Financial Crisis: Wavelet Power Evidence," Papers 1310.1446, arXiv.org.
- Li, Da-Ye & Nishimura, Yusaku & Men, Ming, 2014. "Fractal markets: Liquidity and investors on different time horizons," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 407(C), pages 144-151.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.