On perpetual American put valuation and first-passage in a regime-switching model with jumps
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- 60K - - - - - -
- 90A - - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carr, Peter, 1998. "Randomization and the American Put," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(3), pages 597-626.
- Zhengjun Jiang & Martijn Pistorius, 2012. "Optimal dividend distribution under Markov regime switching," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 449-476, July.
- Zhengjun Jiang & Martijn Pistorius, 2008. "Optimal dividend distribution under Markov-regime switching," Papers 0812.4978, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Li, Shuanming & Ren, Jiandong, 2013. "The maximum severity of ruin in a perturbed risk process with Markovian arrivals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 993-998.
- Aleksandar Mijatovi\'c & Martijn Pistorius, 2009. "Exotic derivatives under stochastic volatility models with jumps," Papers 0912.2595, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- D’Auria, Bernardo & Kella, Offer, 2012. "Markov modulation of a two-sided reflected Brownian motion with application to fluid queues," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(4), pages 1566-1581.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.