Statistical equilibrium in simple exchange games I
AbstractThis erratum corrects a mistake in reference [E. Scalas, U. Garibaldi, S. Donadio, Eur. Phys. J. B 53, 267 (2006)]. In that paper, we needed an aperiodic version of the BDY game, but, in formula (1), we incorrectly presented a periodic transition matrix of period 2 in the special case of g=2 agents. Here, we present the right aperiodic version. Copyright EDP Sciences/Società Italiana di Fisica/Springer-Verlag 2007
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Physical Journal B.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10051
Other versions of this item:
- E. Scalas & U. Garibaldi & S. Donadio, 2006. "Statistical equilibrium in simple exchange games I," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 267-272, 09.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCauley, Joseph L., 2006. "Response to worrying trends in econophysics," MPRA Paper 2129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Dosi, Giovanni & Fagiolo, Giorgio & Secchi, Angelo, 2008.
"Sectoral and geographical specificities in the spatial structure of economic activities,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 189-202, September.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Angelo Secchi, 2004. "Sectoral and Geographical Specificities in the Spatial Structure of Economic Activities," LEM Papers Series 2004/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gallegati, Mauro & Keen, Steve & Lux, Thomas & Ormerod, Paul, 2006. "Worrying trends in econophysics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 1-6.
- Simone Landini & Mariacristina Uberti, 2008. "A Statistical Mechanic View of Macro-dynamics in Economics," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 121-146, September.
- Scalas, Enrico & Garibaldi, Ubaldo, 2009. "A Dynamic Probabilistic Version of the Aoki-Yoshikawa Sectoral Productivity Model," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 3(15), pages 1-10.
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Bertram Düring & Daniel Matthes & Giuseppe Toscani, 2008. "A Boltzmann-type Approach to the Formation of Wealth Distribution Curves," CoFE Discussion Paper 08-05, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2010. "Statistical theories of income and wealth distribution," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 4(4), pages 1-31.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics: agent-based models," Post-Print hal-00621059, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.