Wealth distributions in asset exchange models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems.
Volume (Year): 2 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10051
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics: agent-based models," Post-Print hal-00621059, HAL.
- B. Düring & G. Toscani, 2007.
"Hydrodynamics from kinetic models of conservative economies,"
CoFE Discussion Paper
07-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Düring, B. & Toscani, G., 2007. "Hydrodynamics from kinetic models of conservative economies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 384(2), pages 493-506.
- Ma, Jian & Song, Wei-guo & Zhang, Jun & Lo, Siu-ming & Liao, Guang-xuan, 2010. "k-Nearest-Neighbor interaction induced self-organized pedestrian counter flow," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(10), pages 2101-2117.
- Sitabhra Sinha, 2005. "The Rich Are Different!: Pareto Law from asymmetric interactions in asset exchange models," Papers physics/0504197, arXiv.org.
- Angle, John, 2011. "The particle system model of income and wealth more likely to imply an analogue of thermodynamics in social science," MPRA Paper 28864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braun, Dieter, 2006. "Nonequilibrium thermodynamics of wealth condensation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 369(2), pages 714-722.
- Bertram Düring & Daniel Matthes & Giuseppe Toscani, 2008. "A Boltzmann-type Approach to the Formation of Wealth Distribution Curves," CoFE Discussion Paper 08-05, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Maldarella, Dario & Pareschi, Lorenzo, 2012. "Kinetic models for socio-economic dynamics of speculative markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(3), pages 715-730.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2010. "Statistical theories of income and wealth distribution," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 4(4), pages 1-31.
- Sokolov, Andrey & Melatos, Andrew & Kieu, Tien, 2010. "Laplace transform analysis of a multiplicative asset transfer model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(14), pages 2782-2792.
- Victor M. Yakovenko, 2012. "Applications of statistical mechanics to economics: Entropic origin of the probability distributions of money, income, and energy consumption," Papers 1204.6483, arXiv.org.
- Patriarca, Marco & Chakraborti, Anirban & Germano, Guido, 2006. "Influence of saving propensity on the power-law tail of the wealth distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 369(2), pages 723-736.
- G. Toscani & C. Brugna & S. Demichelis, 2012. "Kinetic models for the trading of goods," Papers 1208.6305, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.