On the properties of small-world network models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems.
Volume (Year): 13 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10051
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsonis, Anastasios A. & Swanson, Kyle L. & Wang, Geli, 2008. "Estimating the clustering coefficient in scale-free networks on lattices with local spatial correlation structure," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(21), pages 5287-5294.
- Bu, Zhan & Xia, Zhengyou & Wang, Jiandong & Zhang, Chengcui, 2013. "A last updating evolution model for online social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2240-2247.
- Steven Silver & Phillip Cowans, 2009. "Stocks of information in personal consumption: a network model with non-rival borrowing and content overlap," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 115-134, November.
- Comellas, Francesc & Miralles, Alicia, 2009. "Modeling complex networks with self-similar outerplanar unclustered graphs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(11), pages 2227-2233.
- Holme, Petter, 2007. "Scale-free networks with a large- to hypersmall-world transition," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 377(1), pages 315-322.
- Li, Chunguang, 2009. "Memorizing morph patterns in small-world neuronal network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(2), pages 240-246.
- Pollner, Péter & Palla, Gergely & Vicsek, Tamás, 2010. "Clustering of tag-induced subgraphs in complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(24), pages 5887-5894.
- Cristopher Moore & M. E. J. Newman, 2000. "Exact Solution of Site and Bond Percolation on Small-World Networks," Working Papers 00-01-007, Santa Fe Institute.
- Valentyn Panchenko & Sergiy Gerasymchuk & Oleg V. Pavlov, 2013. "Asset Price Dynamics with Heterogeneous Beliefs and Local Network Interactions," Discussion Papers 2013-18, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- M. E. J. Newman & C. Moore & D. J. Watts, 1999. "Mean-Field Solution of the Small-World Network Model," Working Papers 99-09-066, Santa Fe Institute.
- Peres, Renana, 2014. "The impact of network characteristics on the diffusion of innovations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 402(C), pages 330-343.
- Robert Boyer & Denis Boyer & Gilles Laferte, 2007. "La connexion des réseaux comme facteur de changement institutionnel : l'exemple des vins de Bourgogne," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587708, HAL.
- Prettejohn, Brenton J. & Berryman, Matthew J. & McDonnell, Mark D., 2013. "A model of the effects of authority on consensus formation in adaptive networks: Impact on network topology and robustness," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(4), pages 857-868.
- Panchenko, Valentyn & Gerasymchuk, Sergiy & Pavlov, Oleg V., 2013. "Asset price dynamics with heterogeneous beliefs and local network interactions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2623-2642.
- Dassisti, M. & Carnimeo, L., 2013. "A small-world methodology of analysis of interchange energy-networks: The European behaviour in the economical crisis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 887-899.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00587708 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pemantle, Robin & Skyrms, Brian, 2004. "Time to absorption in discounted reinforcement models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 1-12, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.