On the properties of small-world network models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems.
Volume (Year): 13 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10051
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pollner, Péter & Palla, Gergely & Vicsek, Tamás, 2010. "Clustering of tag-induced subgraphs in complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(24), pages 5887-5894.
- Peres, Renana, 2014. "The impact of network characteristics on the diffusion of innovations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 402(C), pages 330-343.
- Panchenko, Valentyn & Gerasymchuk, Sergiy & Pavlov, Oleg V., 2013. "Asset price dynamics with heterogeneous beliefs and local network interactions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2623-2642.
- Prettejohn, Brenton J. & Berryman, Matthew J. & McDonnell, Mark D., 2013. "A model of the effects of authority on consensus formation in adaptive networks: Impact on network topology and robustness," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(4), pages 857-868.
- Bu, Zhan & Xia, Zhengyou & Wang, Jiandong & Zhang, Chengcui, 2013. "A last updating evolution model for online social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2240-2247.
- M. E. J. Newman & C. Moore & D. J. Watts, 1999. "Mean-Field Solution of the Small-World Network Model," Working Papers 99-09-066, Santa Fe Institute.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00587708 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsonis, Anastasios A. & Swanson, Kyle L. & Wang, Geli, 2008. "Estimating the clustering coefficient in scale-free networks on lattices with local spatial correlation structure," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(21), pages 5287-5294.
- Pemantle, Robin & Skyrms, Brian, 2004. "Time to absorption in discounted reinforcement models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Steven Silver & Phillip Cowans, 2009. "Stocks of information in personal consumption: a network model with non-rival borrowing and content overlap," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 115-134, November.
- Holme, Petter, 2007. "Scale-free networks with a large- to hypersmall-world transition," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 377(1), pages 315-322.
- Comellas, Francesc & Miralles, Alicia, 2009. "Modeling complex networks with self-similar outerplanar unclustered graphs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(11), pages 2227-2233.
- Dassisti, M. & Carnimeo, L., 2013. "A small-world methodology of analysis of interchange energy-networks: The European behaviour in the economical crisis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 887-899.
- Cristopher Moore & M. E. J. Newman, 2000. "Exact Solution of Site and Bond Percolation on Small-World Networks," Working Papers 00-01-007, Santa Fe Institute.
- Li, Chunguang, 2009. "Memorizing morph patterns in small-world neuronal network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(2), pages 240-246.
- Valentyn Panchenko & Sergiy Gerasymchuk & Oleg V. Pavlov, 2013. "Asset Price Dynamics with Heterogeneous Beliefs and Local Network Interactions," Discussion Papers 2013-18, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Robert Boyer & Denis Boyer & Gilles Laferte, 2007. "La connexion des réseaux comme facteur de changement institutionnel : l'exemple des vins de Bourgogne," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587708, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.