Innovation in hospitals: a survey of the literature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frédéric Rupprecht & Alain Quinet & Yannick L'Horty, 1997. "Expliquer la croissance des dépenses de santé : le rôle du niveau de vie et du progrès technique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 257-268.
- Bentur, Netta, 2001. "Hospital at home: what is its place in the health system?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Jerome-D'Emilia, Bonnie & Begun, James W., 2005. "Diffusion of breast conserving surgery in medical communities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 143-151, January.
- Madorran Garcia, Cristina & de Val Pardo, Isabel, 2004. "Strategies and performance in hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Ahern, Melissa, 1993. "The softness of medical production and implications for specifying hospital outputs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 281-294, April.
- Lega, Federico & DePietro, Carlo, 2005. "Converging patterns in hospital organization: beyond the professional bureaucracy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 261-281, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.