Do smoke-free laws affect revenues in pubs and restaurants?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deirdre N. McCloskey & Stephen T. Ziliak, 1996. "The Standard Error of Regressions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 97-114, March.
- Annette Hofmann & Martin Nell, 2012. "Smoking bans and the secondhand smoking problem: an economic analysis," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 227-236, June.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Johnsen, Julian V. & Løken, Katrine V., 2014.
"Smoking bans, maternal smoking and birth outcomes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 72-93.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Johnsen, Julian V. & Løken, Katrine V., 2012. "Smoking Bans, Maternal Smoking and Birth Outcomes," Working Papers in Economics 17/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Johnsen, Julian V. & Loken, Katrine Vellesen, 2012. "Smoking Bans, Maternal Smoking and Birth Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 7006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaume Garcia Villar & Ángel López-Nicolás, 2014. "Who is afraid of the big bad ban? An evaluation of the effects of the Spanish clean air law on expenditure at hospitality venues," Economics Working Papers 1413, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.