Determinants of health care costs of HIV-positive patients in the Canary Islands, Spain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Torti, Carlo & Casari, Salvatore & Palvarini, Loredana & Quiros-Roldan, Eugenia & Moretti, Francesca & Leone, Luigi & Patroni, Andrea & Castelli, Francesco & Ripamonti, Diego & Tramarin, Andrea & Caro, 2003. "Modifications of health resource-use in Italy after the introduction of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. Pharmaco-economic implications in," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 261-267, September.
- Merito, Monica & Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo & Baio, Gianluca & Arici, Claudio & Monforte, Antonella D'Arminio & Pezzotti, Patrizio & Corsini, Dario & Tramarin, Andrea & , 2005. "Economic evaluation of HIV treatments: The I.CO.N.A. cohort study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 304-313, November.
- Eduard J. Beck & Sundhiya Mandalia & Rebecca Griffith & Jeni Beecham & M. D. Sam Walters & Mary Boulton & David L. Miller, 2000. "Use and Cost of Hospital and Community Service Provision for Children with HIV Infection at an English HIV Referral Centre," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 17(1), pages 53-69.
- Bernell, Stephanie Lazarus & Shinogle, Judith Ann, 2005. "The relationship between HAART use and employment for HIV-positive individuals: an empirical analysis and policy outlook," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 255-264, February.
- Sarah Mostardt & Nikola Hanhoff & Jürgen Wasem & Armin Goetzenich & Knud Schewe & Eva Wolf & Christoph Mayr & Hans Jaeger & Holger Pfaff & Stephan Dupke & Anja Neumann, 2013. "Cost of HIV and determinants of health care costs in HIV-positive patients in Germany: results of the DAGNÄ K3A Study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 799-808, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.