Inpatient length of stay: a finite mixture modeling analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sin, Chor-Yiu & White, Halbert, 1996. "Information criteria for selecting possibly misspecified parametric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 207-225.
- Deb, Partha & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2002. "The structure of demand for health care: latent class versus two-part models," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 601-625, July.
- Yau, Kelvin K. W. & Lee, Andy H. & Ng, Angus S. K., 2003. "Finite mixture regression model with random effects: application to neonatal hospital length of stay," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 359-366, January.
- Engin Yilmaz & Denis Raynaud, 2013. "The influence of social deprivation on length of hospitalisation," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 243-252, April.
- Sara Dias & Valeska Andreozzi & Rosário Martins, 2013. "Analysis of HIV/AIDS DRG in Portugal: a hierarchical finite mixture model," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 715-723, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.