The Role of Institutions and Policy in Enhancing Sustainable Development and Conserving Natural Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Environment, Development and Sustainability.
Volume (Year): 5 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10668
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2001.
"Nature, Power, and Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
413, CESifo Group Munich.
- Reynolds, Lloyd G, 1983. "The Spread of Economic Growth to the Third World: 1850-1980," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 941-80, September.
- Terrence S. Veeman, 1989. "Sustainable Development: Its Economic Meaning and Policy Implications," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(4), pages 875-886, December.
- Wim van de Griendt, 2004. "A law & economics approach to the study of integrated management regimes of estuaries," Law and Economics 0408002, EconWPA.
- Maria Manuela Castro Silva, 2005. "Sustainability of the water sector in Portugal-an outlook on strategies, dynamics and common practices," ERSA conference papers ersa05p505, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephan Rist & Farid Dahdouh-Guebas, 2006. "Ethnosciences––A step towards the integration of scientific and indigenous forms of knowledge in the management of natural resources for the future," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 467-493, November.
- Ali Bagheri & Peder Hjorth, 2007. "Planning for sustainable development: a paradigm shift towards a process-based approach," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 83-96.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.