HDPI: A Framework for Pollution-Sensitive Human Development Indicators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Environment, Development and Sustainability.
Volume (Year): 3 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10668
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Nourry, Myriam, 2008. "Measuring sustainable development: Some empirical evidence for France from eight alternative indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 441-456, October.
- Nayak, Purusottam, 2013. "Methodological Developments in Human Development Literature," MPRA Paper 50608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tahmina Khatun, 2009. "Measuring environmental degradation by using principal component analysis," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 439-457, April.
- Flavio Comim & Pushpam Kumar & Nicolas Sirven, 2009. "Poverty and environment links: An illustration from Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 447-469.
- StÃ©phane Blancard & Jean-FranÃ§ois Hoarau, 2011.
"Optimizing the new formulation of the United Nations' human development index: an empirical view from data envelopment analysis,"
45874, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- StÃ©phane Blancard & Jean-FranÃ§ois Hoarau, 2011. "Optimizing the new formulation of the United Nations' human development index: An empirical view from data envelopment analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 989-1003.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.