HDPI: A Framework for Pollution-Sensitive Human Development Indicators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Environment, Development and Sustainability.
Volume (Year): 3 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10668
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-François Hoarau, 2011. "Optimizing the new formulation of the United Nations' human development index: An empirical view from data envelopment analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 989-1003.
- Tahmina Khatun, 2009. "Measuring environmental degradation by using principal component analysis," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 439-457, April.
- Flavio Comim & Pushpam Kumar & Nicolas Sirven, 2009. "Poverty and environment links: An illustration from Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 447-469.
- Nayak, Purusottam, 2013. "Methodological Developments in Human Development Literature," MPRA Paper 50608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nourry, Myriam, 2008. "Measuring sustainable development: Some empirical evidence for France from eight alternative indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 441-456, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.