The cost of registering property: does legal origin matter?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shintaro Hamanaka & Romana Domingo, 2012. "Measuring Long-Term Commodity-Level Trade Costs: The Case Of Asia," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1250014-1-1.
- Amin, Mohammad & Haidar, Jamal Ibrahim, 2013.
"Trade facilitation and country size,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6692, The World Bank.
- Mohammad Amin & Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "Trade Facilitation and Country Size," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717612, HAL.
- Mohammad Amin & Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "Trade Facilitation and Country Size," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Högberg, Andreas, 2012. "Legal Origin and Firm Size Effects Around the World," Ratio Working Papers 191, The Ratio Institute.
- Haidar, Jamal Ibrahim, 2012.
"The impact of business regulatory reforms on economic growth,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 285-307.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "The Impact of Business Regulatory Reforms on Economic Growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "The impact of Business Regulatory Reforms on Economic Growth," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717423, HAL.
- Benito Arruñada, 2009. "Property titling and conveyancing," Economics Working Papers 1177, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.