Q-theory of investment and earnings retentions—evidence from Scandinavia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Jakobsson, Ulf, 2000.
"Where Schumpeter was Nearly Right - The Swedish Model and Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy,"
Working Paper Series
533, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ulf Jakobsson & Magnus Henrekson, 2001. "Where Schumpeter was nearly right - the Swedish model and Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 331-358.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Jakobsson, Ulf, 2000. "Where Schumpeter was nearly Right - the Swedish Model and Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 370, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1996.
"The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1994. "The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality," NBER Working Papers 4789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon G. Gilchrist & Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1994. "The financial accelerator and the flight to quality," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1972. "A Life Cycle Theory of the Firm," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 199-219, July.
- Bengt Assarsson & Claes Berg & Per Jansson, 2004.
"Investment in Swedish manufacturing: Analysis and forecasts,"
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 261-280, 05.
- Assarsson, Bengt & Berg, Claes & Jansson, Per, 1999. "Investment in Swedish Manufacturing: Analysis and Forecasts," Working Paper Series 95, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & BRUCE C. PETERSEN, 1988.
"Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- Huntley Schaller, 1993. "Asymmetric Information, Liquidity Constraints and Canadian Investment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 552-74, August.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1989.
"Corporate structure, liquidity, and investment: evidence from Japanese industrial groups,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hoshi, Takeo & Kashyap, Anil & Scharfstein, David, 1991. "Corporate Structure, Liquidity, and Investment: Evidence from Japanese Industrial Groups," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(1), pages 33-60, February.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1991.
"Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The "Old" View, the "New" View, and Another View,"
in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 5, pages 25-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1991. "Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The "Old" View, the "New" View and Another View," NBER Working Papers 3501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Iuliia Naidenova & Petr Parshakov & Alexey Chmykhov, 2014. "Soccer Sponsor: Fan Or Businessman?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.