Tests for cointegration with two unknown regime shifts with an application to financial market integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anindya Banerjee & Robin L. Lumsdaine & James H. Stock, 1990.
"Recursive and Sequential Tests of the Unit Root and Trend Break Hypothesis: Theory and International Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
3510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Lumsdaine, Robin L & Stock, James H, 1992. "Recursive and Sequential Tests of the Unit-Root and Trend-Break Hypotheses: Theory and International Evidence," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 271-87, July.
- BAI, Jushan & PERRON, Pierre, 1998.
"Computation and Analysis of Multiple Structural-Change Models,"
Cahiers de recherche
9807, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 2003. "Computation and analysis of multiple structural change models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- Eric Zivot & Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990.
"Further Evidence on the Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
944, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zivot, Eric & Andrews, Donald W K, 2002. "Further Evidence on the Great Crash, the Oil-Price Shock, and the Unit-Root Hypothesis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 25-44, January.
- Zivot, Eric & Andrews, Donald W K, 1992. "Further Evidence on the Great Crash, the Oil-Price Shock, and the Unit-Root Hypothesis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 251-70, July.
- Allan w. Gregory & Bruce E. Hansen, 1992.
"residual-Based Tests for Cointegration in Models with Regime Shifts,"
862, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gregory, Allan W. & Hansen, Bruce E., 1996. "Residual-based tests for cointegration in models with regime shifts," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 99-126, January.
- Gregory, A.W. & Hansen, B.E., 1992. "Residual-Based Tests for Cointegration in Models with Regime Shifts," RCER Working Papers 335, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985.
"Time Series Regression with a Unit Root,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
740R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 1986.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Banerjee, Anindya, et al, 1986. "Exploring Equilibrium Relationships in Econometrics through Static Models: Some Monte Carlo Evidence," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 253-77, August.
- Maslyuk, Svetlana & Smyth, Russell, 2009. "Cointegration between oil spot and future prices of the same and different grades in the presence of structural change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1687-1693, May.
- Daiki Maki, 2013. "Detecting cointegration relationships under nonlinear models: Monte Carlo analysis and some applications," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 605-625, August.
- You, Kefei & Sarantis, Nicholas, 2012. "Structural breaks and the equilibrium real effective exchange rate of China: A NATREX approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1146-1163.
- Alberto Bagnai & Christian Alexander Mongeau Ospina, 2014. "The impact of an exchange rate realignment on the trade balance: Euro vs. national currency - Some preliminary results with a/simmetrie model of the Italian economy," a/ Policy Briefs Series 1401, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Carraro, Alessandro & Stefani, Gianluca, 2011. "Price Transmission in Three Italian Food Chains: A Structural Break Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114317, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yildirim, Ertugrul & Aslan, Alper & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2012. "Coal consumption and industrial production nexus in USA: Cointegration with two unknown structural breaks and causality approaches," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6123-6127.
- Burcu Kiran, 2014. "Testing the impact of educational expenditures on economic growth: new evidence from Latin American countries," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1181-1190, May.
- Meyler, Aidan, 2009. "The pass through of oil prices into euro area consumer liquid fuel prices in an environment of high and volatile oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 867-881, November.
- Maki, Daiki, 2012. "Tests for cointegration allowing for an unknown number of breaks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2011-2015.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema, 2010. "Modelling the impact of oil prices on Vietnam's stock prices," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 356-361, January.
- Dimitriou, Dimitrios & Simos, Theodore, 2013. "Testing purchasing power parity for Japan and the US: A structural-break approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 53-59.
- Kanjilal, Kakali & Ghosh, Sajal, 2013. "Environmental Kuznet’s curve for India: Evidence from tests for cointegration with unknown structuralbreaks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 509-515.
- Neil A. Wilmot, 2013. "Cointegration in the Oil Market among Regional Blends," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 424 - 433.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Eduardo Roca, 2010. "Estimating Optimal Hedge Ratio with Unknown Structural Breaks," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201010, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- André van Stel & Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe, 2012. "Unraveling the relationship between firm size and economic development: The roles of embodied and disembodied technological progress," Scales Research Reports H201109, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2014. "The bilateral trade balance of the EU in the presence of structural breaks," MPRA Paper 54661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cornille, David & Meyler, Aidan, 2010. "The behaviour of consumer gas prices in an environment of high and volatile oil prices," MPRA Paper 39099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe & André Stel, 2014. "The role of scale economies in determining firm size in modern economies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 431-455, March.
- Pinar Evrim-Mandaci & Hakan Kahyaoglu & Efe Caglar Cagli, 2011. "Stock and bond market interactions with two regime shifts: evidence from Turkey," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(18), pages 1355-1368.
- Umut HalaÃ§ & Fatma Dilvin TaÅŸkÄ±n & Efe Ã‡aÄŸlar Ã‡aÄŸlÄ±, 2013. "The Turkish Stock Market Integration with Oil Prices: Cointegration Analysis with Unknown Regime Shifts," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(4), pages 499-513, June.
- Cointegration in Wikipedia English ne '')
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.