Spatial shift-share analysis versus spatial filtering: an application to Spanish employment data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miguel A M�rquez & Juli�n Ramajo & Geoffrey J D Hewings, 2006. "Dynamic effects within a regional system: an empirical approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(4), pages 711-732, April.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Esther Vayá & Manuel Artís, 2004. "Regional Externalities And Growth: Evidence From European Regions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 43-73.
- Case, Anne C. & Rosen, Harvey S. & Hines, James Jr., 1993. "Budget spillovers and fiscal policy interdependence : Evidence from the states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 285-307, October.
- Roberto Patuelli & Daniel A. Griffith & Michael Tiefelsdorf & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "The Use of Spatial Filtering Techniques: The Spatial and Space-time Structure of German Unemployment Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- López-Hernández , Fernando A. & Artal-Tur, Andrés & Maté-Sánchez-Val, M. Luz, 2011. "Identifying nonlinear spatial dependence patterns by using non-parametric tests: Evidence for the European Union," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 19-36.
- Giuseppe Espa & Danila Filipponi & Diego Giuliani & Davide Piacentino, 2012. "Business change in Italian regions. A spatial shift-share approach to plant-level data," Department of Economics Working Papers 1205, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Karsten Rusche & Christian Oberst, .
"Europäische Metropolregionen in Deutschland - eine regionalökonomische Evaluation,"
200112, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Rusche, Karsten & Oberst, Christian, 2009.
"Europäische Metropolregionen in Deutschland – eine regionalökonomische Evaluation
[European Metropolitan Regions in Germany – a regional economic evaluation]," MPRA Paper 18887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rusche, Karsten & Oberst, Christian, 2009. "Europäische Metropolregionen in Deutschland – eine regionalökonomische Evaluation
- Valente J. Matlaba & Mark Holmes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2012. "Classic and Spatial Shift-Share Analysis of State-Level Employment Change in Brazil," Working Papers in Economics 12/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Suárez Cano, Patricia & Mayor Fernández, Matías & Cueto Iglesias, Begoña, 2012. "La eficiencia de los servicios públicos de empleo en España en un escenario descentralizado: un análisis desde la perspectiva de la oferta/Efficiency of Public Employment Services in Spain in a Dec," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 757 (22 pag, Agosto.
- Eoin O’Leary & Don J. Webber, 2012. "The role of structural change in European regional productivity growth," Working Papers 20121201, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.