Italian households’ debt: the participation to the debt market and the size of the loan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice and Growth - - - Intertemporal Consumer Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2000.
"Household Portfolios in Italy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabbri, Daniela & Padula, Mario, 2004.
"Does poor legal enforcement make households credit-constrained?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2369-2397, October.
- Daniela FABBRI & Mario PADULA, 2003. "Does Poor Legal Enforcement Make Households Credit-Constrained?," FAME Research Paper Series rp81, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Bianco, Magda & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2002.
"Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3347, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco & Bianco, Magda, 2005. "Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 223-44, April.
- Magda Bianco & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2001. "Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets," CSEF Working Papers 58, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Apr 2002.
- Gropp, Reint & Scholz, John Karl & White, Michelle J, 1997.
"Personal Bankruptcy and Credit Supply and Demand,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 112(1), pages 217-51, February.
- Donald Cox & Tullio Japelli, 1993.
"The Effect Of Borrowing Constraints On Consumer Liabilities,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
228, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Cox, Donald & Jappelli, Tullio, 1993. "The Effect of Borrowing Constraints on Consumer Liabilities," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 197-213, May.
- Heckman, James J, 1979. "Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1989.
"Consumption and Capital Market Imperfections: An International Comparison,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1088-1105, December.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1988. "Consumption and Capital Market Imperfection: An International Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1994. " The Benefits of Lending Relationships: Evidence from Small Business Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-37, March.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Shizuka Sekita, 2009.
"Are Fast Court Proceedings Good or Bad?: Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data,"
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Shizuka Sekita, 2009. "Are Fast Court Proceedings Good or Bad ? : Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data," Working Papers 0916, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- David ARISTEI & Manuela Gallo, 2012. "The Drivers of Household Over-Indebtedness and Delinquency on Mortgage Loans: Evidence from Italian Microdata," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 105/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Jaanika Meriküll, 2012. "Households borrowing during a creditless recovery," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 22 Feb 2012.
- Semenova, Maria, 2011. "Save or borrow – what determines Russian households’ financial strategies?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 28/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Silvia Magri, 2009. "The financing of small entrepreneurs in Italy," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 397-419, June.
- Sónia Costa & Luisa Farinha, 2012. "Households’ indebtedness: a microeconomic analysis based on the results of the households’ financial," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Stefano Cosma & Francesco Pattarin, 2012. "Attitudes, personality factors and household debt decisions: A study of consumer credit," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 12021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- María Noelia Garbero, 2012. "Efectos de las restricciones de liquidez en la acumulación de capital humano: evidencia para Nicaragua," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 53-95, January-D.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.