Italian households’ debt: the participation to the debt market and the size of the loan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Household Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2000.
"Household Portfolios in Italy,"
CSEF Working Papers
43, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Daniela FABBRI & Mario PADULA, 2003.
"Does Poor Legal Enforcement Make Households Credit-Constrained?,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp81, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Fabbri, Daniela & Padula, Mario, 2004. "Does poor legal enforcement make households credit-constrained?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2369-2397, October.
- Magda Bianco & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2001.
"Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets,"
CSEF Working Papers
58, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Apr 2002.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco & Bianco, Magda, 2005. "Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 223-44, April.
- Bianco, Magda & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2002. "Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 3347, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Donald Cox & Tullio Japelli, 1993.
"The Effect Of Borrowing Constraints On Consumer Liabilities,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
228, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Cox, Donald & Jappelli, Tullio, 1993. "The Effect of Borrowing Constraints on Consumer Liabilities," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 197-213, May.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1994. " The Benefits of Lending Relationships: Evidence from Small Business Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-37, March.
- Gropp, Reint & Scholz, John Karl & White, Michelle J, 1997.
"Personal Bankruptcy and Credit Supply and Demand,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 112(1), pages 217-51, February.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1989.
"Consumption and Capital Market Imperfections: An International Comparison,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1088-1105, December.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1988. "Consumption and Capital Market Imperfection: An International Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- David ARISTEI & Manuela Gallo, 2012. "The Drivers of Household Over-Indebtedness and Delinquency on Mortgage Loans: Evidence from Italian Microdata," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 105/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- María Noelia Garbero, 2012. "Efectos de las restricciones de liquidez en la acumulación de capital humano: evidencia para Nicaragua," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 53-95, January-D.
- Stefano Cosma & Francesco Pattarin, 2012. "Attitudes, personality factors and household debt decisions: A study of consumer credit," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 12021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Sónia Costa & Luisa Farinha, 2012. "Households’ indebtedness: a microeconomic analysis based on the results of the households’ financial," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Shizuka Sekita, 2009.
"Are Fast Court Proceedings Good or Bad ? : Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data,"
0916, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Shizuka Sekita, 2009. "Are Fast Court Proceedings Good or Bad?: Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data," Post-Print halshs-00407674, HAL.
- Silvia Magri, 2009. "The financing of small entrepreneurs in Italy," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 397-419, June.
- Semenova, Maria, 2011. "Save or borrow – what determines Russian households’ financial strategies?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 28/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jaanika Meriküll, 2012. "Households borrowing during a creditless recovery," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 22 Feb 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.