The effect of computer use on earnings in Italy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. R. Arabsheibani & J. M. Emami & A. Marin, 2004. "The Impact of Computer Use On Earnings in the UK," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(1), pages 82-94, 02.
- Heckman, James J, 1990. "Varieties of Selection Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 313-18, May.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens, 1995.
"Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido W & Angrist, Joshua D, 1994. "Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 467-75, March.
- Peter Dolton & Gerry Makepeace & Helen Robinson, 2007.
"Use IT or Lose IT? The Impact of Computers on Earnings,"
CEE Discussion Papers
0082, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Peter Dolton & Gerry Makepeace & Helen Robinson, 2007. "Use It Or Lose It? The Impact Of Computers On Earnings," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(6), pages 673-694, December.
- Dolton, Peter & Makepeace, Gerry & Robinson, Helen, 2007. "Use IT or Lose IT? The Impact of Computers on Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 2588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mary A. Silles, 2005. "Computer Use and Earnings," CAM Working Papers 2005-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2002. "An Economic Approach to Social Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 437-458, November.
- Liu, Jin-Tan & Tsou, Meng-Wen & Hammitt, James K., 2004. "Computer use and wages: evidence from Taiwan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 43-51, January.
- Bruno, Bruna & Fiorillo, Damiano, 2014. "Voluntary work and wages," MPRA Paper 52989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico Biagi & Maria Laura Parisi & Lucia Vergano, 2008. "Organizational Innovations and Labor Productivity in a Panel of Italian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 0813, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Bruno, Bruna & Fiorillo, Damiano, 2013. "Voluntary work and labour income," MPRA Paper 43995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Technological Change and Wages in China: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 28-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.