Consistency of sDE 2 in the Linear Regression Model with Correlated Errors
AbstractWe give a simple sufficient condition for consistency of the standard OLS-based estimate of the disturbance variance in the linear regression model with autocorrelated disturbances.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer & Dr. Christoph Hanck, .
"OLS-based estimation of the disturbance variance under spatial autocorrelation,"
7, Business and Social Statistics Department, Technische Universität Dortmund, revised Oct 2006.
- Krämer, Walter & Hanck, Christoph, 2006. "OLS-based estimation of the disturbance variance under spatial autocorrelation," Technical Reports 2006,42, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Gotu, Butte, 1999. "The consistency of s2 in the linear regression model when the disturbances are spatially correlated," Technical Reports 1999,07, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.